Télécharger cette application sur votre bureau
<b>*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 only) ***</b>
If your device is running Android 4.4, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0+ however.
<b><i>Please</i> read the FAQs below for more important information.</b>
<b>Rec.</b> is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can't I install Rec. on my device?
<i>Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 or above.</i>
* Why do I need root?
<i>If you are on Android 5.0, or above, then you no longer need root and can ignore this question (and the next one)!</i>
<i>However, if you are running Android 4.4, then your device must be rooted in order for Rec. to function correctly/at all.</i>
* How do I root my device?
<i>Unfortunately the process differs for every Android device, and so there is no universal rooting solution - however CF-Auto-Root is a good place to start. Otherwise, please search for a root guide for your particular device using Google.</i>
* Can Rec. record audio?
<i>Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.</i>
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/...?
<i>This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there's not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don't have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!</i>
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
<i>It should work fine for devices running Android 5.0+, but probably not for devices running Android 4.4. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any x86 devices to test on, but if you do try it, please let me know how you get on.</i>
* Are there any other known issues?
<i>Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 only). I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.</i>
* Can you add translations for my language?
<i>Go here: https://www.getlocalization.com/rec/</i>
<i>1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.</i>
<i>2. Switch the Size width/height values to flip the recording orientation.</i>
<i>3. Tap the Size label to get your device's native resolution.</i>
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test the app on every device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>
Cette application a réussi le test de sécurité contre les virus, les logiciels malveillants et autres attaques et ne contient pas de menace.